Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yahhhhh....

Savannah was able to be taken off the ventilator yesterday afternoon about 2pm.  She only had to be on it for about 36 hours.  She was put on a C-Pap machine...so now she looks like Papa Red!!!  She is also able to make some noises now.  Mom and Nicole said they listened to her with the hiccups for about 15 minutes...so cute!  When I got there she was bundled up, warm, and sound asleep.  We almost felt like we were "bugging" her! 

Nicole is being released from the hospital sometime this morning and doing wonderful. She will stay at Dad and Mom's for the next few weeks to make the trip a little easier.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear that she's off the ventilator! That is good news. I'm so glad you're all around to help each other, family makes it easier!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear that your sister is doing well and getting out of the hospital! I am sure it will be so hard for her to leave her sweet little one there for the next while. My prayers are with your family and I hope that things go well for sweet little Savannah until she can go home too!

    ReplyDelete