Sunday, May 29, 2011

Moving up in the World

I was able to visit Savannah on Friday afternoon while Nicole and Cody were at their house prepping for carpet.  I got there just in time for her to get changed and fed before some more much needed snoozing!  The nurse actually allowed me to change her diaper...I don't think I have ever changed the diaper of a baby that small before.  Boy is she a squirmy little one!  

She finally got her name tag!

She was still on the bililLights Friday.  The funniest thing was that she wiggled enough to push one side of the eye cover up so she could see out.  She'd open her eye and get a little excited that she could see.  Then, she'd close it for a minute...just to do it all over again.  It was like she thought she was getting away with something.  It was so cute.  I should've taken a picture or video...but I didn't.  

Abby did take a couple pictures of her under the bili lights when she went up in the evening though.  She was on her tummy this time!


After her changing and feeding, the nurses informed me that she was going to be moved...so I stuck around for that.  I wanted to know where she would be.  They moved her to the NICU Nursery B.  That is a great move.  It is for the more stable babies that don't need AS much one-on-one attention!  She is making amazing progress.

It is SO hard to leave each time...you just want to stay forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment