Monday, June 6, 2011

Thank You Cards

Last week I took a Photoshop class through the school district.  I thought it would be fun to learn, it was cheap, AND I got continuing education credit for it...can't go wrong there!  Anyway...I had to do some kind of project at the end of the three days to prove I'd learned something.  It didn't take long for me to decide to make a Thank You card that Cody and Nicole could send out in place of hand written cards since Savannah arrived so soon after the baby shower and things are so busy for them.  I tried to use MOST of the different elements I'd learned over the workshop.  I chose Nicole's favorite picture to date.  The two biggest accomplishments had to be making the picture black and white with Savannah in color and taking the feeding tube out of her nose.  I was really pleased with how it turned out...for a first attempt at Photoshop!  The whole experience was FAR more worth it when I saw Cody and Nicole's reaction.  They loved it!  I hope it helped make their lives just a little easier in this crazy time.
Take a peek:

No comments:

Post a Comment